SYSTEM ERROR

 






***IMAGE FLASH WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO MOVEMENT OR FLASHING LIGHTS***

Here is my Eternal Motion project! For this project, we needed to take an image, crop out all of the body parts, and make them move eternally. I also added some extra flashing shapes and text to give the piece some more style. I like how this piece turned out! I think it really puts together Freddy as an animatronic and coding skills into one piece. 


Fantastical Facts: Eternal Motion Edition:
  • This project is 881 lines in total! Not that bad for everything that was imported and moved around!
  • I chose Glamrock Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach because I really like his connection with Gregory in the game and thought an animatronic would be perfect for this piece.
  • Some of the text are lines from the game and some of it is some I made up while making the project. I thought that the arms kind of look like Freddy was cleaning up something so I decided to take that and make some dialogue like he was talking to Gregory. 
  • Almost hall of fame piece! I messed up a little bit on the hands and the feet. They weren't perfect but I understand what I did wrong! 
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space