Business Cards & Logo

 









Here are my final designs for my Digital Media class! For this project, we needed to create a business logo and cards based off of a word that best describes us! I chose the word 'sweet' after a lot of debate. All objects are made in Illustrator, apart from the mood board and the sketches.

Fantastical Facts: Sweets Inc. Edition:
  • Sweets Inc. is not a real company, just made for the purpose of this project! Please don't contact any of the information listed, as it is fake!!! All of this is just a demo!!
  • I almost chose the word 'colorful' and made a paintbrush instead of the letter 'l', but liked the sweet logo SO much that I decided to do that instead
  • Thank you to Mom and Dad for helping me pick out the words, final designs, and supporting my work! You guys are the best! ❤️
  • Hall of Fame Piece 💫
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling


Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space