Multiplicity Project

 


Here is my Multiplicity Project! For this project we needed to use Photoshop to place ourselves in the same photo 6 times! For this, my dachshund Coco, joined me! I had a lot of fun creating this project and I am really happy with how the final layout turned out!

Fantastical Facts: Multiplicity Project:

  • A HUGE shoutout to both my mom (for keeping the camera perfectly aligned) and to Coco (for putting up with all of the costume changes and the sheer amount of photos we took)! 
  • I was really not sure how these pictures were going to look together, especially with a live dachshund in every shot, but all of them ended up meshing together without too much trouble! It was challenging to put Coco in and to keep her focused in the camera, however, I thought it was a fun idea to have a dress-up party so I am extremely happy with the results! (Don't worry, Coco got plenty of rest and a BIG treat afterwards!) 
  • The picture on the back right is one of my favorite pictures of Coco and I! My mom got the photo at the perfect moment! I have plans to recreate that image with a fun background later, so stay tuned! 
  • The shadow with my raincoat was really hard to put in with this image, and there is a slight mistake with the feet, however, even with that slight error, I like the image as a whole! 
  • Hall of Fame Piece 💫
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling




Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space