Duck Walk Cycle

 




Here is my Duck Walk Cycle! For this project, we needed to take a character and make it walk with a background. I like how this one turned out! It was a bit tricky learning how to do a walk cycle without ever animating one before.


Fantastical Facts: Duck Walk Cycle Edition:
  • This character is an original character named Ducky! I created him in class and decided to use him for this project. 
  • I didn't know what kind of background I wanted to use until the project was almost done. I decided instead of a normal nature background, I wanted Ducky to walk somewhere unusual. That's when I came up with the idea to have him walk in outer space! 
  • In my first version, Ducky was walking backwards. I ended up fixing it and making some minor body adjustments to make sure he walked correctly! 
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space