Magical Wand and Fairy Dust Bottle

 



Here are some completed objects for our character designs in 3D Animation! For our final project, I am going to be creating a fairy character, all in 3D! This week, we needed to complete two objects for our character, so I decided to do a wand and a fairy dust bottle! I loved how these turned out! I might change the colors on the wand for the final design, but for now, here is the color scheme. 

Fantastical Facts: Wand and Fairy Dust Edition:
  • These objects were the first made solely by reference image only! Usually I have a video to watch and follow along with my professor, but these were made on my own! 
  • The wand reference is from Qvajangel on DeviantArt and the bottle is referenced from Winx Club (childhood memories 😌) 
  • I am thinking of naming my fairy character Tulip! 
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling


Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space