White Dress to Win




Here is my fifth project for my Multimedia Installation class! This project was a large scale projection onto whatever we wanted. I chose to use old pageant footage from when I used to compete and news articles in the background about controversial topics in the community.


Fantastical Facts: White Dress Edition:
  • The dress used is a white gown that I used to compete in! Since the dress was white, I was able to use it as a screen and project onto it. 
  • I did two runs of this project. One in a production studio at school with a small projector, and then again at school in a different room with a larger projector. The second time was better than the first and there were some changes made along the way.  
  • Special shoutout to my mom for helping me with this project! I couldn't have done it without you!  
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling





 

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space