Image Mandala




***IMAGE FLASH WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO MOVEMENT OR FLASHING LIGHTS***

Here is my Image Mandala project! Our assignment for this project was to take 10 images that we took ourselves, and make it into a mandala using both Dreamweaver and Photoshop. This project was so much fun for me! I really enjoyed how much creative freedom we had with the coding process and that we had to take the pictures ourselves. The mandala is for sure one of my favorite projects I've done so far in Dreamweaver!


Fantastical Facts: Image Mandala Edition:
  • This project is 619 lines total! It isn't a whole lot compared to a code like Totoro, however, the effects that can be made in those lines are incredible! It goes to show that sometimes less can be more. 
  •   The background image is of a sunset from my backyard. The bee towards the center and some of the flowers are from flowers that I used to grow in high school for FFA. Some of the other flowers and the leaves are from my University and my Grandma's garden. The rocks are hand-painted mandalas by me! 
  • This project allowed me to discover a new favorite hobby of mine: painting rock mandalas! I like to use rocks from nature, paint them black, and then add acrylic paint in the shape of mandalas. I would have never found out that I like painting rock mandalas without this project! I am so thankful that I am able to experience so many new forms of art at my school! 
  • Hall of Fame Piece 💫
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling


 

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space