It's My Party

 





***IMAGE FLASH WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO MOVEMENT OR FLASHING LIGHTS***

Here is my Illustrator Mandala project entitled, "It's My Party!" For this project we needed to take more complicated images than the Image Mandala and take them into Adobe Illustrator, simplify them, and make a mandala out of the images in Adobe Dreamweaver. These images were imported using Javascript files, so that way we were able to make cool changes to the images without having a disorganized code.


Fantastical Facts: Illustrator Mandala Edition:
  • This project is 6,261 lines total! This is by far the biggest project so far! A good amount of the lines were generated from Illustrator and then made into Javascript files, however, they are still counted in the total as they are referenced in the main source code. 
  • It was a challenge in this project to find images that weren't too complicated so that way the code could run without crashing the computer. Luckily I was able to make cool transformations with black and white images! A good majority of the pictures were not in color so I was able to minimize the amount of code it took and do more with the transformations. 
  • You might recognize the Balloon Dog from another work! This is the same balloon dog I posted a while ago when I was first learning Illustrator. I decided to reuse him because he was only made in a test project and I wanted to show off his design more! 
  • Hall of Fame Piece 💫
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

Popular posts from this blog

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space