Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 5 Cont.

 


This weekend, outside of class, I practiced creating an animation sequence of a character waving. I don't have much experience with animating a character and this is the first time I was able to animate a character successfully without it looking too janky or having the keyframes move too fast. I followed along with some more of the Unreal videos as best as I could. Although the fellowship videos are hard for me to understand, I feel proud of the work I have done so far on my own, since animating is not my strongest skill. I feel proud of the progress I have made so far with animating. I also continued to work on my midterm presentation and getting everything together on Dropbox. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Innocence Castle