Bomberman

 



Here are two versions of my own take on Bomberman! I had a lot of fun creating this one for this past weeks' 3D Animation assignment! The one that is more square shaped is the one without a subdivision surface on it, so it is not as smooth. I decided with this post and from here on to post some quick facts/quirky things about my process while I do these projects! So...

Fantastical Facts: Bomberman Edition:

  • The eyes on the subdivision surface model (the rounder one) was actually a mistake! It was intended to be all black, but my friends and I found it too funny for it to not be kept in the final version! 
  • Realized after the project, I forgot to add reflections, but the ice surface remembered 😅
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space