Welcome!



Hello! Welcome to my blog! My name is Maddy Wessling and I am a Junior at the University of Tampa. My major is New Media and my minor is Dance Theater. I would describe myself as a very creative person, who is all sunshines and rainbows! Here I will post some of my artwork, some from the past, and more recent works. I will also be posting about my journey in my classes, which I am very excited to share with you all, so stay tuned! I really hope to learn all about digital art and how to become the best designer I can possibly be! I look forward to having a space to showcase my progress!

Artwork: Bubbles, in Acrylic on canvas, original piece by Maddy Wessling 
 

Popular posts from this blog

Innocence Castle

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 4