Autoscopy

 







Here is my final edit of my Autoscopy project! This one was a lot of fun! The original piece that was submitted for review was the last one. I liked it a lot, (as well as the other ones included with the submission, not pictured), however, I wanted to explore the GIF files more than I did originally. I ended up with the five versions seen before the original! 

Fantastical Facts: Autoscopy Edition:
  • At first, I had no idea what I was going to do for this project. We needed to tell a story and I was not sure how to make a meaningful story with the image I had. I ended up being inspired by a Dairy Queen ice cream cone I had a few nights before the due date. Personally, I have an anxiety disorder and sometimes it feels like all of my feelings, good and bad, come out at once, like an ice cream cone melting. 
  • The shirt melting was all hand traced by me in photoshop! I was really impressed with how clean the lines came out! 
  • I am not actually barfing a rainbow in the original image, it just so happened to photoshop nicely so I added it. :)
  • I really focused on my hair for this project being in a good spot, as I learned with the BW to Color project, photoshop and long crazy hair do not mix!

As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling


Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Innocence Castle