Portfolio














Here is my final project for my Digital Media class! I finally made it to the end! 👏This is a portfolio of every single piece I have done for this class. It was not an easy class, but worth every second! I cannot be more grateful to my teacher, Santi, for teaching me everything I have learned these past few months! I never thought I would be able to create what I have and it is a wonderful feeling. I had a lot of fun working in this class! 

Fantastical Facts: Final Portfolio Edition:
  • I created my own border for this portfolio. The rainbows in the corners were all handmade by me in Adobe Illustrator. 
  • This project, although fun to create, took a lot of hours and caffeine to get through! I was working on this, the animation, and the GIF animation all simultaneously, but I survived! 
  • 'Japanese Dots' is my new favorite border! It is used throughout the portfolio. I think it adds just the right touch. 
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling


 

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space