Things My Grandpa Told Me


 


***IMAGE FLASH WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO MOVEMENT OR FLASHING LIGHTS***

Here is my Kinetic Typography project! For this assignment, we needed to take 
text from an existing piece of work and put it into an interactive canvas. We had a lot of freedom in what we wanted to use for this project and I chose a very special piece of text and image for mine. I LOVE how this piece turned out! It is one of my favorite pieces to date.


Fantastical Facts: Kinetic Typography Edition:
  • This project is 1,959 lines in total, including the Javascript files. This one was not as much as the last project, but still pretty hefty in the file size with all of the text. It didn't break my computer this time, but was close a few times! 
  • The image used is my Grandpa Fred who sadly passed away a few years ago. Before he passed, he wrote all of his grandchildren a book called, "Things I Wish My Grandparents Told Me", about his life and childhood. I used text from the book throughout the whole project! 
  • Special thanks to my aunt for sending me the image used! You rock! 
  • Hall of Fame Piece 💫
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space