Dialogue


Here is my final 2D Animation project! For this project, we needed to take a piece of existing dialogue and make any existing character speak the dialogue! I chose this Peach Goma cat and made it speak! I am not the original Peach Goma artist, so all original rights are reserved to them, this was just for the project. I also used the "I'm just a baby" sound from TikTok. I really like how this little guy turned out! 


Fantastical Facts: Dialogue Edition:
  • I tried my very best getting the mouth to move to the sounds. It was a bit tricky! 
  • This project was probably the hardest one yet! I had a rough time trying to get everything to work together, but it all came out ok in the end. Some of it is a little wonky, but for the time frame I had, I'm happy with the results. 
  • I had a lot of fun in this class! I may not be the greatest animator, but I still gave it my best effort and I am happy with the products I produced without ever 2D animating before! 
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling




 

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space