A Nice Swim



Here is a digital drawing I did today of a koi fish swimming! I was practicing using FireAlpaca and really liked how this one turned out! 


Fantastical Facts: A Nice Swim Edition:
  • I used some image overlay to create some texture in the water! By lowering the opacity, I was able to have the bottom layer show while still having a texturized top layer.   
  • This is apart of my art challenge for June! I won't be posting all of the drawings I've done/will do, but just a select few that I really like.  
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

 

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space