Game Design and Production Week 1

 



Here is the first post in a new class section! This section will be for my Game Design and Production course. For the first week, we were broken up into group and tasked with designing a board game. My group consisting of myself, Tess, and Myles decided to create a game called "A Bungo's Life!" Bungo is a caterpillar character. The aim of the game is to get to the end with as many points as possible. Whoever has the most points at the end wins! The character design was created using Procreate and the board was made using Adobe Illustrator. 

As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space