Game Design and Production Week 2

 



 For the second week of class, we were tasked with play testing our game to the other groups. First, we had time to change some aspects of our game after the initial play test outside of class. For this, my group added different color values to the gain and loss of points, so that way some spaces made the player lose more or less depending on where they landed. I also drew some more Bungos so that way each player could have a different Bungo. However, these Bungos were too big for the board we printed out, so we had to just use the heads in the play test. 😓 We also made a print out set of rules for the players to have. It was really awesome to see people playing and giving feedback on the game my group created! It was also a lot of fun playing other groups games to see what they came up with. Overall, I think my group will be moving on with Bungo in the future and incorporating him into different projects.

As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Innocence Castle