Game Design and Production Week 3

 



 For the third week of class, we were tasked with expanding our board games. We also needed to prep and make a game plan for the production of our board games into a physical form. I worked on creating the 3D game pieces of Bungo this week. All of these were created using Tinkercad, a free online 3D modeling software. My group hopes to print these game pieces at our 3D printing lab in the future. I had a lot of fun taking the drawings of Bungo from last week and modeling them! 

As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space