Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 5

 




This week in class, I focused on creating a new map with the same assets as the multicamera sequences. This time however, I worked on making the world a lot bigger and more detailed. I watched some of the Unreal Fellowship videos and tried to animate a figure, but was not very successful. Animation is not my strong suit. Moving forward, I want to try to make a longer cinematic flyover with the cameras in Unreal. I also finished the Animation Fellowship Week 1 videos. I also began preparing for the midterm and started on my presentation and documenting everything I have done so far. I started creating a Canva presentation and compiling the work that has been completed so far. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space