Presenting: Pikachu


Ladies and Gentleman, here's the star of this artwork, Pikachu! For this assignment, we were given a template of Pikachu and we needed to outline and fill him in using Illustrator. However, I got a little creative, and added some details to the piece. 

Fantastical Facts: Pikachu Edition:
  • I did not really like the plain background, so I took inspiration from the contest element in the Pokemon games and made Pikachu bask in the spotlight!
  • The lines aren't perfect and I got a little too complicated, but I know now how to edit that for future projects 

As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space