Corgi Head Turn




Here is my head turn project! Our objective was to take a character, with at least the head and shoulders showing, and make the head turn. There was no specific character we needed to use, just whatever we felt like choosing. So, I chose to draw this corgi! I really like how it turned out! I am not an Animation major, so this project was a little hard for me, and it is only one second, but for not ever animating before I am happy with how far I have come.


Fantastical Facts: Corgi Head Turn Edition:
  • Corgis are one of my favorite types of dogs! In a lot of my pieces, I will typically draw my own dogs, however I have never had a corgi. I hope to some day have a tan and white Pembroke corgi! 
  • When I was exporting the final animation, I made a little mistake and forgot to add the color card! Sometimes we all make silly mistakes! 😅
  • I chose an interesting angle to make a head turn from, but it was for a reason. Corgis will typically lay in a position like this, and it is called a sploot! I have always been fascinated with the fact that corgis can lay in such an odd position and be comfortable! 
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

 

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space