Halloween Projection




 



Here is my fourth project for my Multimedia Installation class! This project was very special! My classmates and I were asked by a client to project some spooky footage using MadMapper onto their house for Halloween! My assigned window is to the right of the door and on the bottom part of the window (with all of the cats, ghosts, and eyes). 


Fantastical Facts: Halloween Projection Edition:
  • This project was a lot of fun! It was my first time using MadMapper and projecting onto something so large! It was also my first project for a client! 
  • I was surprised at how much physical work went into making the projections happen. Putting up the screens, setting up the projectors, and measuring the space took a lot of time, but it turned out really good in the end! 
  • It was so fun to see people enjoying the projections and asking us questions about the process! Nothing made me happier than seeing the large smiles on everyone's faces and made all of the hard work so worthwhile!
  • Hall of Fame Piece 💫
As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space