Innocence Castle











Here is my sixth and final project for my Multimedia Installation class! This project was to create something personal on any scale or any subject we chose! I decided to use a white wooden castle, some doll furniture, and childhood images for my project. The song used in the video is 'Tiger Tiger' by Webkinz. 

Fantastical Facts: Innocence Castle Edition:
  • The castle I used is a smaller wooden castle that was painted white. Then my mom helped me cover all of the windows and place a small piece of paper in each section in order for the images to appear clearly.
  • Each section has a different theme. One is images of my family's first home. Two are of fun moments from my childhood. One is special events (birthdays, Halloween, etc). One is of my cousins and I at my cousin's birthday party. Another is my stuffed cat, Kiki, changing colors. I also included one of some of my other stuffed animals and another funny clip of me dancing when I was younger. In total, there are ten different projections happening all at once! 
  • All of the images were taken from a large box of old family photos that we have! I then filmed my baby blanket and Kiki stuffed animal and edited the footage. The other clips were found on older devices and converted to work with MadMapper. 
  • I actually added the outline to the castle last minute! My professor showed me a way to make that possible, so I ended up adding it minutes before I presented the project! 
  • A huge shoutout and thank you to both of my parents for helping me setup for this project and staying for the presentation! Also to my aunt, uncle, and cousins for helping me find the birthday clip! Without you, this project would not have been possible! 💕
  • Hall of Fame Piece 💫

As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling




 

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space