H.O.P.E.

 


Here is my finished design for my latest project! I LOVE how this piece turned out! Of course I had to use my favorite pastel colors. The rainbow just makes me very happy and I thought the colors fit well here with the stark black contrast.

Fantastical Facts: Poster Edition
  • This took a little longer than I had anticipated. I had a hard time finding the right picture to turn into black and white, and that would fit with the quote I was using. The final reference image was actually taken during a rough time and really fits the context of the quote so I am happy this image translated well.
  • I like how the window looks like it is dripping down with the rainbow colors. In the original image, it was raining outside, so I decided to make it look it like it was raining a rainbow outside. 
  • Believe it or not, the reference image was taken on a school bus! The final black and white image doesn't really look too much like a bus but I am really glad the background looks the way it does. 
  • OMG Hall of Fame Piece 💫

As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling
                                

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Innocence Castle