GIF Animation





Here is my completed version of my GIF animation! For this project we needed to take a 30-second video and create an animation of it frame by frame! I had a lot of fun exploring with the different colors and backgrounds! The hardest part was tracing each individual frame. It took a lot of work and effort, but it was really cool to see how it all came together in the end. I really really like how this project turned out!

Fantastical Facts: GIF Animation Edition:
  • This project took more than 24 hours to complete! I had roughly 6 hours of sleep while doing this project...
  • Each GIF has around 90 frames which were all hand-traced in photoshop. 
  • The first background is an iceberg, the third is of space, and the last is of Mt.Fuji. All of them were slightly edited to fit the style that I wanted for the GIFs. 
  • One thing I have learned from working in Photoshop this semester is hair is a real pain! It was still hard for me to get the hair right on each layer, even with my hair pulled all the way back in the original video. 
  • Hall of Fame Piece 💫

As always, thank you for supporting this small artist and blog! I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do when I create it! Have a magical day!
-Maddy Wessling

 

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Party

Animation for Interactivity and Games Week 10

Fragmented Video- Doxies In Space